Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Twenty Six - The Incredible Edible Blog

This blog hits a little closer to home.
And by saying that I mean it literally.
This is the blog of my best friends sister.
And it is fantastic.
She writes about the adventures of her life with her side kick, "The Punk"
Which is the name she so charmingly gave her son.
Really, thats the only way to describe this blog.
Charming.
She makes daily activities seem quirky and fun.
But perhaps it only seems that way because she is just naturally funny.
Visit her blog.
Feel the warmth in her typed up words.
Introducing:


(Meili and The Punk)

You know this picture is both adorable and intruiging.
Doesnt the matching socks just make you want to be a part of her blog family?
I encourage you to.

Thats all for now, my friends.
I am sleepy and cant think of anything else to say.
I will see you thursday!

-Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 comments:

Rachel

Dang Meili and her cooler-than-me self!

Meili

Adriana, you are so sweet! Thanks for the shout out. It made my day.

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go