Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Sixteen - The Afterthought

P.s. Here is the video of Rachels birthday party, that I mentioned a while back.

On March 6th, seven of us gathered 'round my house and celebrated the 17th birthday of the magnificent Rachel Anna.
It was an Alice in Wonderland theme and we all had a fantastic time.
At least, I hope everyone did.
I did all I could to make it enjoyable.
Planning it was a thrill, but it was also incredibly tiring as the party got nearer.
(By the end of the day I was exhausted. Haha.)
Anyways, this is the commemoration.
Some (ahem... most) of the shots are shaky, but look past them por favor.
Song = Sleeping Lessons by The Shins.


Watch/comment/rate?
I'll be your best friend. =)

-Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 comments:

Rachel

We're already best friends! And thank you for the party, it was increadibly awesome!!!

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go