Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Twenty Seven -The Hour

How did everyone's Earth Hour go?

Mine was very successful!
Want proof?
Here's a super-short video of me turning off the lights, set to cool music.
Song = Hus Vid Havet by Detektivbyran
(When I showed this to my brother he said "coooool" sarcastically. Fair warning.)



During Earth Hour, I read.
Not super creative.
But super entertaining when youre reading The Last Song by Nicolas Sparks.
As much as I do NOT like the way Miley Cyrus acts, I MUST go watch the movie now.
The book is fantastic.
I recommend it fo' sho.

Thats all for now.
But I have another post in mind for later.
And another feature post scheduled.
Three posts in one day?
You know how I do.
=)


-Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit
 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go