Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Twenty Five - The Inspiration

Its 12:20, and I have yet to blog.

I signed on to blogger, thinking I knew which blog I was going to feature today.
I went on to the blog I THOUGHT I wanted to feature.
But that blog led me to another one.
And, I'm sorry other blog, but this blog seems much more important.
This new blog that I want to feature
Is heartbraking.
Is heartwarming.
Is inspiration.
Is motivation.
Is beautiful.
Please read it.
She is such a beautiful spirit.
She is such a beautiful woman.
Her faith is beautiful.
Her strength.
Her family.
Her stories.
Simply put - its beautiful.
Her blog made me cry on several occasions.
And I've only been reading it for a little over two hours.
I wish my faith was as strong as hers is.
She is unwavering.
Its inspirational.
And her kids are adorable.
Introducing:

NieNie Dialogues

(click the banner to connect to her blog)



On another note,
Its officially spring break.
Rejoice, rejoice.
I will schedule a post for tomorrow because I will be out all day.
(going to school to work on yearbook/ going to my film class/ then going to the Michael Buble concert!)
(Will try to take plenty of pictures)
Hopefully on Thursday I can blog properly,
And about another topic besides blog-features.
We will see what it brings.
For now, though, I have another blog-feature post to write for tomorrow.
And it is late and I'm tired.
So I am going to quickly do that.
Good night for now, all!

-Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 comments:

JMay

I've been reading Nie Nie for a long time now, you are right. Her blog is so amazing...such an inspiration to women.

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go