Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Six - The Biography

Five posts in, and I have yet to introduce myself properly.
I think this is due to the fact that I just figured no one but the two people I associate with, and my sisters, would read it.
And they all know me.
But what about those who dont?
Surely,
eventually,
SOMEONE who doesnt
quite know me will read my blog?
(When, and if, you do, please make sure to leave a comment.
Its nice to know I'm not just sending my rants into the black abyss of the internet.)
So, my friends, this is me:

My name is Adriana.
Feel free to call me Adri, for short.
(Dont be decieved.
Though Adriana is pronounced AY-driana,
Adri is pronounced AW-dri.)
I am 17 years old.
I have three older sisters - Ingrid, Astrid, and Amanda - who I've already talked about more than once in my blog.
I also have a younger brother, Eduardo.
I live in Utah,
Which I actually rather enjoy,
Despite all my talk about college, and leaving.
I have two besties, Bee and Rachel.
They're there when I need them, and give me space when I dont.
They understand my nerdy obsessions, and play along with my stupid games.
I dont think there is anyone else who could put up with me, but them.
My mother and father are as parental as can be.
They love Deal or No Deal, and Diet Coke,
And I love them completely.
I have a beta fish named Alpha the Beta Fish,
And a dog named Jack.
He's a yorkshire terrior, and weighs a grand total of 3.5 pounds.
That, I think, covers all the names and formalities.
Now you know who I'm talking about if any of these people are mentioned in posts to come.

There are a couple of things I love, and they include the following:
1. Vampire Weekend
They are my absolute favorite band.
I dont know how to stress that enough.
So instead, enjoy the following.

They came out with a new cd a week ago, and I get giddy just thinking about it.
Its just as awesome as I hoped it would be.
(They're coming to concert on March 18th!
Life = one step closer to being complete.)
2. Camera work
I say "camera work," because I dont feel privileged enough to say filmmaker.
But its definitely something I'm working towards.
I'm taking a documentary film class, and hopefully will eventually end up at an art school for filmmaking.
For now though, I stick to youtube.
I love recording small mundane things, and turning it into a string of cuts and edits.
For example:
If you interested, another small video I did is featured in my first blog post.
3. Otterpops
They're just the bee's knees.
I've been craving one all day.

I think, for now, that is a sufficient amount of information to get us started.
Everything else we'll learn as we go along.
As for what I plan on doing with this blog, I'm not sure.
A lot of blogs out there are showcases of photography and art work.
Sometimes their own work,
A lot of the time someone elses work.
I might do posts like that every now and then,
But I think I want a more personal blog.
And I definitely would like an interactive blog.
In other words, comments and links to your blogs are welcomed and encouraged.
Perhaps I'll end each post with a question?
Then you answer in a comment,
Or write about it in your blog and leave the link in a comment.
Hmm... yes.
I think that'll do.
So for today I would like you to tell me about yourself.
Even if I know you,
Which, lets be honest, I probably do.
Still.
Tell me about yourself.
Tell me about things you love, things you think, things you do.
Pictures are a great aid.
Just saying.
=)
Pip pip!

-Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 comments:

Brooke Runyan

I very much enjoy your idea of questions 8] I find it...what's the word? I don't know XD I guess we'll settle with a lame adjective: cool.

I am Brooke. I am sixteen and attend Taylorsville High School.
Writing is my favorite--I can spend hours writing and not even realize it, and often times I practice my cursive by writing song lyrics while my History teacher, Mr. Longhurst rambles on about who knows what.
Which brings me to announce that English is my favorite subject. I haven't quite decided which I like more, graphic design, or English. I do know that I will be one of those when I am older. Who knows, maybe I'll major in graphic design and minor in English, maybe not. Either way, I find passion in both.
Then again, I also really like journalism. But I've been told that to be a journalist, you have to know the right people, and frankly, I don't. But however I end up, I just hope it's something somewhat good XD

Hmm, my biggest dream in life is to grow old with someone the very first time, you know, like no divorce or anything. I always get this ting of happiness when I seen an old couple together. I know, I'm a hopeless romantic XD

-Brooke 8]

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go