Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Two - The End Today, The Beginning Tomorrow

I promised myself that I was going to write in my blog today.
And I think, earlier today, I actually had something to say.
But I dont remember what it was, as I've just fried my brain with AP US History.
Bleh.
It is the last day of the Christmas break, and it is 9:14 PM.
Only 9:14, and I feel like I'm up well past my bedtime.
Already, my mind has gone into school mode.
It isnt fair.
That they give us these incredibly long glorious breaks.
And that they expect us to go back to school like its no problem.
Well it is.
A problem, I mean.
I've gotten use to 11:00 PM excursions to the RedBox,
And late night trips to the gas station.
I'm used to being on the computer until 1:00 in the morning,
Texting till 2:00,
Reading till 3:00,
And talking till 5:30
And I have DEFINITELY gotten used to wearing sweatpants and a sweat shirt all day.
Yeah.
School tomorrow is gonna suck.
*Sigh*
All I know,
Is that I'm trying to enjoy the last few hours of Christmas break.
Which is a little hard to do,
because Christmas is officially over at the Martinez household.
We took down our Christmas tree today.
Its a bittersweet feeling.
On one hand you want to take it down,
Becuase after Christmas,
It just looks sad in your living room.
All lifeless, and with no presents.
But on the other hand,
You want to keep it up forever.
To extend the Christmas spirit all year.
Because,
Lets be honest,
Not much matches the feeling of
Those 4 days surrounding and including Christmas.
(MAYBE
The first days of spring.
And being outside, at night, in the middle of the summer.
But thats it.)
*Sigh. Again*
Well, I've officially blogged myself into depression.
Here's to school in 2010.
Here's also a picture of our Christmas tree, in its glory days.

-Adriana


Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

4 comments:

oh, brooke

Completely agree! Though, I'm looking forward to school...but also not. I feel the need to be productive for once. And homemade lunch...yum.

Your tree is lovely, by the way :]
Is it a real one? Or a fake one?

Anonymous

No comment

-mands

bee

we took down our tree on Sunday too :( its very sad. and school today was very depressing and boring. but happy birthday!! :)

Adriana

Brooke - Its fake... *hangs head* But hey! Save the earth, and what not, yeah? Haha.

Manda - Jerk.

Kolbie - Thank you for being a good friend and commenting. Haha. And thank you for the birthday wishes. =)

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go