Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Seven - The Farewell

Today my sister left on a mission.
I dont mean that in a mystery-google-mission type of way.
I mean she is literally serving an LDS mission and was dropped off at the MTC today.
Amanda is a wonderful, strong, nerdy, inspiring person.
And for the next eighteen months I'll miss her more than I can fathom.
But I'm proud of her.
And thats all I can say about that without turning into a blubbering whale.



(P.s. I have awesome friends. Thank you for being you.)

Question of the day - who, or what, do you miss? Lets all get nostalgic and try not to cry, yeah?

-Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go