Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Five - The Sisters

Oh goodness.
Its been a while.
I apologize.
However,
I have a valid excuse.
This past week was the last week of the term.
So I spent the entire week
- Catching up with homework,
- Studying for tests,
- Praying I could sleep.
Not much fun, at all.
If it werent for my phone,
My email inbox would still have unread messages right now.
I dont think I got on the computer once.
However, its done.
And next week is a new start.
Which is good, cause thats what I need.
Anyways,
Due to the end of the term,
Today we didnt have school.
Which is always glorious.
I woke up incredibly late which felt incredibly good,
For my lack of sleep this week was incredibly ridiculous.
Incredibly.
Once awake, nourished, and dressed,
My sister and I set off to Wal*Mart to buy tie-dye kits, and to Target to buy white t-shirts.
I think you can assume what we then proceeded to do.
I'll post pictures of how they turn out later.
Right now, though,
They are wrapped up in plastic bags
Baking in the oven.
....
Figuratively, course.
Not literally.
After tie-dying and catching up on Conan O Brien,
My sister and I met up with my other sister for a lovely night of sushi, dumplings, and conversation.


I am extremely grateful for my sisters - I cant even begin to explain.
If it werent for them
I would never go to chic places like that,
Doing chic things like eating sushi,
Feeling like a mini-adult.
Thank goodness for older cool sisters, yeah?
Speaking of my older sisters,
Amanda is silently pressuring me to get off my blog so we can get a movie stated.
(My Sisters Keeper)
(Ironic, with all this talk of sisters and all.)
I promise to not take a week long break in between this and my next post.
I will be a more diligent blogger!
Stay tuned.

-Adriana

(By the by, to keep the sister-theme going, check out Ingrids blog.
ingridmartinez.wordpress.com)

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go