Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Thirty One - The Last Blog of the "Real Blogs" Series

So in addition to my mustache-post,
I need to blog about another blog today.
As I forgot to yesterday.
But since when is it abnormal for me to blog twice in a day?
Let me answer that for you.
Since never.
So today, I wanted to quickly direct your attention to this blog,
The last blog of the "Real Blogs" series,
(I've said blog about a million times in the past thirty seconds):


Like her banner says, its "your daily dose of kak, bad language and occasional sarcastic wit."
Reading her blog reminds me what being a teenager is all about.
Procrastinating,
Hanging out,
And complaining about school.
You gotta love it.

You also gotta love Run, by Vampire Weekend.
Which is what I'm listening to right now.
How could you not be absolutely in love with this band??
I know I am.

Vampire Weekend - Run .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine


-Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go