Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Fifty Six - The Places This Blog is Going

Things I am thinking right now:
  • Why doesn’t Microsoft Word have tabs, like the internet? Is this not a genius idea? My name is Adriana and Windows 8 was my idea.
  • Norah Jones, your voice is going impregnate me. No homo and also yeah buddy.
  • I want to redesign the layout of my blog.
  • Why have I just listened to two Christmas songs in a row?
  • Why didn’t I stop myself halfway through the first one?
  • It’s finally summer and I am all the sudden really excited about blogging.
I’ve been compiling a list of things I want to blog about.
This list already has 11 things on it.
Eleven. That’s more than I posted the whole latter half of 2010. And I want to blog all this during the summer? Ambitious.
Perhaps it’s because it’s my last summer before college. And my blog name is Oh, The Places We’ll Go. Named after the Dr. Seuss book Oh, The Places You’ll Go. Which is the quintessential graduation/college book.
Circle of life, man.
Oh yes. Did I tell you I graduated? Oh. Well I did.


Hear, hear.
I feel as though blogging throughout the summer and into college will help keep me grounded. It will give me something to do. I mean, I will have plenty to do I’m sure, but I’ll have something to do that is constant. I don’t even know how to explain it. I just know I’m excited.
And I have many a series lined up. Oooh.
Oi. Just came up with another post idea.
Too excited for my own good.
Keep your eyes out, friends.
Bookmark and check back often.
I’d rather enjoy your company as we embark on this ride together.
So make sure you make yourself known. We are a blog family. Pretend like we are having a family reunion and it is Christmastime and we are all sitting around the tree, telling stories, drinking peppermint hot chocolate with little marshmallows, speaking to each other. Speaking to each other by means of comments and emails and Twitter and things and such.
Can’t you visualize it? I can.
Speaking of Christmas, I just listened to another Christmas song.
#noshame
No shame at all.

- Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go