Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Fifty Eight - The List of Five

Five pieces of advice:
  • When eating a delicious veggie sandwich that has the tiniest little tinge of spice due to the red onions and spicy brown mustard, the best way to quell your tingling tongue is not water, but - in fact - refrigerated red grapes.
  • When grocery shopping, take ads from other grocery stores and price match. Oh the money you can save. However, whatever you do, don’t leave your ads unattended as you stock your cart with Tampico. Because the ads will get stolen and then you’ll have to pay regular price on everything. I'm not kidding, this happened.
  • Stop being sad. Seriously. Just stop it. You’re harshing my mellow. (This is a conversation I just had with myself.)
  • If you’ve ever wanted an autographed picture of your favorite Disney character, break out the crayons, disguise your handwriting to look like a child’s (not difficult for me), and write a letter to a character of your choice telling them why they’re your favorite. If you send it to Disney, they will send you an autographed picture in return. Because, like, why would they deny a child their dreams right? I’ve already begun to draft my love letter to Peter Pan.
Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
  • The album Two Way Monologue by Sondre Lerche is the answer to any and all problems.
Solid advice, people.
Take it to heart.

- Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

3 comments:

Anonymous

Um this is awesome. especially bullet number 4.

Rachel

Where do you come up with these things? Haha. Which other 18 year old could come up with a plan to get an autograph from Peter Pan by disguising themselves as an > 10 year old.

Rachel

I mean < 10 year old. Oh dear, I've been graduated for less than a month and I'm already forgetting everything.

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go