Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Fourteen - The Muse

I know, I know.
Two posts in one day?
Who do I think I am?
For the record, I feel much better than I did five hours ago.
Immediately after I logged off my blog, however, I did have a little incident where I became increasingly irritated and locked myself in my room for about 15 minutes.
Baby steps, yeah?
Anyways, I think the reason for my spirits being lifted
Was this wonder of a young'n who has inspired me to no end:

Tavi Gevinson

All you avid bloggers should be nodding your head at the mention of this legendary blogger.
For those of you who arent avid bloggers, click and be inspired --> http://tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/
This is the part that the angelic chorus sings.
This incredible little fireball is only 13.
THIRTEEN.
And she's so knowledgeable,
And sure of herself, and her sense of style.
This girl is, no other word for it, fierce.
At 13, she has typed her way up the ladder to the top of a blog empire.
And its genius.
Here is a great article explaining her more articulately than I am.
Read the article,
Read her blog,
Fall in love.
For now, be satisfied with some of my favorite pictures of her:

Ah, to be young and cool again.
...
I take that back.
Because I'm still young,
And I was never cool.
*Sigh*
Owell.
For now I will live vicariously through other, inspiring, 20x cooler than me, people.

Its time for me to re-think this whole blog business.
Do you guys really care about listening to my mental breakdowns and plans to fix them?
Would you rather see pretty pictures of other people?
Would you rather learn about cool things like Tavi's blog vis-a-vis my blog?
I'm still confused how to define my blog.
Feedback would be much appreciated.
What do y'all want to see?
Lemme know.


-Adriana

[p.s. all picture rights go to Tavi herself. Go to her blog for more info.]

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 comments:

mia

I like your blog.
It's brilliant.
Don't compare yourself to Tavi.
To be brutally honest as much as I love her I find it annoying how jealous I am of her and her ability to just do things.

People say she's so talented and she is but she's kind of had things handed to her on a silver platter.
Keep it up Adriana.
x

Anonymous

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go