Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Eleven - The Breakdown

I just want to sink into my bed covers and disintegrate.
Then I want to take those disintegrated particles and squeeze them into a really really small ball.
Then I want to take that ball, and hide it under my pillow.
Then I want to take the hidden ball under the pillow, and push it to the farthest corner of my bed.
And when I'm a ball, hidden under a pillow, in the farthest corner of my bed, I want to take a deep breath.
So deep that I disintegrate again.
Then all my particles will melt into my bed.
And I'll be buried.
Within my bed.
Within my breath.
Within myself.
And I'll stay there forever.

-Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 comments:

Rachel

Well if you do that then I'm just gonna have to come over to your house and drag your bed all the way to my home just to stay friends with you. Please don't force that manual labor upon your bestie.

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go