Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Seventy Three - The List of Five pt 3

Five Things I Have Learned With My Roommates 

  • The apartment upstairs babysits the cast of Toddlers and Tiaras. We’re pretty sure. There always seems to be a combination of running, chair moving, and high heel walking upstairs. Toddlers and Tiaras is the only conclusion.
  • Seatbelts are important. And reminding each other to wear seatbelts is important.
  • No matter how much you dislike that girl who lives in your building, when she knocks on your door at 12:30 AM - scared, drunk, and alone - you invite her in. Let her sit down and have some water. Write down her number and text her once she’s left telling her to come back if she needs anything at all.
  • Mashed potatoes are the number one comfort food.
  • Your roommates are the most important people in your life right now. And you look out for them above all else. Whether it’s by tucking them into bed after they’ve taken an Ambien, setting out a plate of Oreo’s for them when they’re sad, mouthing off someone who you have a crush on because they were being a jerk to one of your roommates, going to the store with them to buy concealer to cover up their hickey, laying in bed with the lights off when you’re both not ready to face the world, or sending them a thoughtful long text that end with “I love you. I’m always here for you. Aka: best friend.” They need you and you need them. You need them a lot. 

I'm going to go shower now.

- Adriana 

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 comments:

kolbie anne

Reasons you're my best friend:
1. No matter how mad you get, no matter how pissed off you make me sometimes, you're always there. No questions asked.
2. You liked my hamburger post.

I wish you were my roommate.

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go