Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Sixty Two - The Letter to Chick-Fil-A

Dear Chick-Fil-A,


I was recently informed of the new dip at your franchise, appropriately named "Chick-Fil-A Sauce."
When I heard this, and heard it was sort of a honey mustard and barbecue sauce hybrid, I was immediately intrigued.
The thing is, Chick-Fil-A, I love you lots.
Like... a lot a lot.
So when this new sauce came to my attention, I wanted nothing more than to try it.
For years I have been a faithful customer of your food. 
I remember back in 2004, my sister and I bought Chick-Fil-A and sneaked (snuck? snook?)
Back in 2004, my sister and I bought Chick-Fil-A and Snookied it into the movie theater to watch Mean Girls.
This proves two things:
1) I have loved you for at least seven years now.
2) I am willing to break the law for you, Chick-Fil-A.
This love,
It's deep man. 
However,
The other thing is,
I made a recent transition into vegetarianism.
....
I'm sure you understand, now, where the problem lies. 
You have just come out with a new sauce,
The sauce of all sauces,
And I am not able to taste it the way it was meant to be tasted.
Sure, I can get fries and let that suffice. 
I could.
But why should I have to settle?
Why shouldn't I be able to taste this new sauce with the succulent flavors of your chicken just because I'm vegetarian?
Don't look at me like that, Chick-Fil-A.
You know where I'm going with this.
What I propose is this:
You guys come up with an amazing, life-altering chicken substitute that I know you are capable of creating. 
Then you take this faux-meat, and prepare it the way you would the rest if your chicken.
Chick-Fil-A,
Listen to me,
This is a billion dollar idea. 
If there is one thing I miss the most as a vegetarian,
It's you, Chick-Fil-A.
And I promise,
If there's one thing you will miss,
It's my business.
Because practically, 
I can/will eat you enough to keep you in business for years and years to come.
Think of all the money you're losing by not offering a vegetarian option.
Not just from me, even.
FROM ALL VEGETARIANS.
Chick-Fil-A,
Baby,
You're just too good. 
You could break grounds with this.
You could gain millions of followers with this.
And I ain't talking about Twitter.
(But while we're on the subject, do you have a Twitter? I'll check and follow you after I'm done writing this letter.)
I want you Chick-Fil-A.
I want you bad.
So please,
I am shamelessly begging you,
Please make it so that the vegetarians of the world can enjoy your food just as much as everyone else.
We're people too, Chick-Fil-A.
Don't forget about us.


Sincerely yours,
Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 comments:

ethan

way to go on going veg!!! your peer mentor is proud!

Astronomical

Did you seriously send this?! Genius !! You are hilariously smart!!!! They are going to LOVE it!!

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go