Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Fourty Four - The Very Good Reason Why School Should Not Start


Come on.
Thats an extremely possible scenario.
We should just ban school from the world.
Its too hazardous....

.... No?
Ugh, fine.
I guess I'll just try to enjoy my last week of summer.
It shall include the zoo, the planetarium, cool science movies, a student film festival-type thing, and lots of hours spent editing a documentary.
Not too shabby, I suppose.
What are you doing this week?
Whether it be your last week of summer or not,
Lets try to make it memorable, yeah?
Do AT LEAST one super awesome thing this week and let me know about it.
Cause I just love it when I hear from you all.
Whoever you are.

I'm gonna go paint my nails now.

-Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 comments:

Rachel

I'm going to a Dave Matthews concert for free! Heck to the yeah!

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go