Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Fourty One - The Shameless Love

I really have no idea what I want to write about.
Well, thats a lie.
I want to write about Lorenzo.
.... Or Romeo.
.... Or Charlie.
Or whatever you want to call the ideal man after watching Letters to Juliet.
Which I just did with my mother.
As far as chick flicks go, it was a good one.
At the end, I found myself smiling for the characters.
And not a "Thats so sweet" closed mouth smile.
A "I'm so happy for them" teeth-baring smile.
So now I'm listening to the pop-iest love songs I have,
The kind of songs that make me want to grab my hairbrush, jump on my bed, and sing along.
Aka: lots of T-Swifty, some Jon McLaughlin a la Enchanted, Kissin U by Miranda Cosgrove, and Kate Nash amongst others.
(You should feel honored.
I just admitted some of my guiltiest music pleasures there.)
Really though,
I have no shame.
I've danced around in my room to You Belong with Me, or the iCarly theme song many a time.
Oh my gosh, I'm twelve.
Haha. Meh.
Honestly.
No shame.

I suppose that can be all for today, as I dont know what else to write about.
And now I want to go dance around in my room.
So my question for you today is: what are some of your guilty pleasures?
Come on - just admit it.


-Adriana


Disclaimer: I'm not saying iCarly is a guilty pleasure. That show is pure pleasure. I dont care if I'm 17, I love it so. Have you ever watched it? I bet you would love it. Or not. Whatever. I'm not judging - and neither should you.

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go