Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Fourty - The New Series

The other day, I was with my sister Ingrid.
There was a clipboard around and I immediately wanted to do something formal with it.
So I wrote up some questions and interviewed her.
I quite enjoyed it.
And it got me thinking....
I love it when people do series on their blogs.
And I love doing the few series I've started.
("What? What series?"
Shhh.....)
So,
Without further ado,
I am starting a series which I woud like to call

In this series,
I will interview people who are near and dear to me,
Or even people who arent.
Just people who I find interesting.
Their interviews will have no purpose.
It'll just be fun, and something to do/something to read.
And you, the reader, can get a little insight on the people in my life.
Who, I suppose, in this series I'm calling "onions"
*Shrugs*

And my first Onion is my sister, Ingrid:

Adriana: If you were a fruit, which would you be and why?
Ingrid: A watermelon, because I think watermelons are the best fruit to have ever evolved on this planet. And they're juicy.

A: Can you bust a move?
I: Yes, but it depends on the time of day.

A: How do you spell "onomotopoeia"?
I: A-N-O-M-A-D-E-P-I-A.....?

A: Three words to describe your shampoo?
I: Cheap, bird [Dove], best.

A: What can you accomplish with 30 seconds and a microwave?
I: Leftovers.

A: What time of day?
I: What time of day what?
A: Just.... what time of day?
I: Dusk.

A: What do you think of the name Hector?
I: Red-headed mexicans.

A: What is hazardous to your health?
I: Pickle tampons.

A: What do the three R's stand for to you?
I: Reduce, reuse, recycle. Thats so boring, but its true.

A: Depressed mime or flambouyant debt collector?
I: Depressed mime.

A: Signature?
I:
I bet she wishes she took this interview seriously, now.

Well, that was fun.
Who shall I interview next?
Perhaps you?

-Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

2 comments:

oh, brooke

I always love reading your blog 8] There's always something different--and I love that.

Rachel

Oo oo! Interview me! Me next!

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go