Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you stay a while, and find something that tickles your fancy. Feel free to contact me via email, Twitter, and/or comments.

WELCOME WHO I AM WHERE I LIVE WHAT I DO

Forty Seven - The Apocalypse: Phase One [Preparation]

My dog is preparing for the apocalypse.
I'm absolutely sure of it.
Every time I fill his food bowl with little doggy bits that look like - but I'm sure taste nothing like - cocoa puffs,
He waits until you walk away,
Takes a single piece,
And runs it over to his kennel.
I'm not kidding.
I noticed him do it once, but thought I had just caught some random act.
But I've been doing some serious detective work and keeping records,
(Aka - simply just watching for it)
And he does it every time.
So today I looked in is kennel,
And lo and behold there's a giant food stash in there.
He knows something I dont......
Doesnt this face look like the face of someone who's trying to tell you something?

Dont say I didnt warn you.

In other news,
I noticed my past few posts all have the word "forty" mispelled in them.
Which was embarrassing for point 4 seconds.
Meh.
You win some, you lose some.

I'm not sure why I abandoned my poor little blog for quite some time.
But I apologize for the absence.
Though I'm sure no one even noticed.
I will try to update more frequently.
But we'll see how long that thought lasts.

For now, I'll leave you with a little story.
On Tuesday, I went to the Ra Ra Riot concert.
I arrived only an hour early and expected to be pretty far back in line.
Nay, my friends.
There were only like two other girls in line.
Which allowed the band members to walk out and about.
Which allowed annoying fans like me to bug them for pictures.
I met Wes Miles and Mathieu Santos, but I mean, no big.
!!!

Also, since the last time I blogged I met Chris Tomson from Vampire Weekend.

Ok,
I didnt.
But isnt he cute in this picture?

Vampire Weekend - Horchata .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

- Adriana

Share this post:

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 Oh, The Places We'll Go